Church Reopening Update
Hello, church family! After months of prayers and preparation, it is with great joy that Living Stones will re-open face to face Sunday Worship. Many of you have been asking, barring any new governmental restrictions, and here is the answer that you’ve been waiting for, “We will re-open on Sunday, November 1, 2020”
As a result of our reopening, We’d like to share some of the changes you can expect when you arrive back in our building. Above all, our heart is to honor Jesus and keep our flock safe by heeding some basic physical distancing guidelines from our state, federal, and medical leaders.
Guidelines for Living Stones Reopening:
- Review LSFC COVID Guidelines and Protocols here.
- No in-person children ministry, no in-person bible academy classes, no in-person Indonesian worship, and no in-person fellowship lunch at this time until further notice. We will only have in-person Sunday Worship at 10:00 am.
- We will continue to provide live stream and online services for all of our services including Sunday Worship at 10:00 am, children bible academy classes at 11:15 am, Indonesian Worship at 11:15 am, and other care groups or bible study meetings during weekday nights.
- No reservation is needed for in-person Sunday Worship, however, we will need to limit the total number of people in our building at one time — come early to get a seat. We have overflow rooms with big TVs.
- The seats in the Sanctuary will be arranged so that a 6-foot distance is maintained between each household group.
- We will encourage “no contact” greetings (waves, air high fives, and smiles), and please try to keep your distance within 6-feet of each other.
- We will discourage congregating in the Lobby or other meeting areas (feel free to meet outside if it’s nice).
- The use of masks and hand sanitizer are required for everyone. A set of questions including a temperature check will be conducted as you enter the Sanctuary. Please be understanding. In case you forget your masks, please ask the usher to provide you one.
- Personal cleaning supplies are provided for your comfort and safety. Feel free to use these supplies to do your own additional and extra cleaning and sanitizing of your personal space at church. This includes Clorox wipes, Clorox spray, etc.
- A cleaning/sanitizing log is maintained along with an attendance sheet to give us accurate COVID tracing information each week.
- Extra cleaning is conducted at church with full documentation available for your information. Should anybody be found to contract COVID, then a professional sanitizing company is called in and we’ll close the church for 24 hours per CDC guideline.
- We will encourage high-risk individuals to NOT come to the building but continue to watch our live stream.
Certainly, there will be many more details that we’ll communicate with you in the next few weeks. Please be praying for God’s wisdom and guidance through all of this.
Remember what it says in Proverbs 21:31, “The horse is made ready for the day of battle, but victory rests with the Lord.” Amen.
Stay healthy and stay encouraged, Church!
Trusting in God’s victory, Church Leadership Team.